Looks like a nonsense word, doesn’t it? It kind of is. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is a word from the Disney film- Mary Poppins describing any quality that is so indescribable that you have no real word to say it with.
Here are some of my Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious moments of my life, the times, I was so happy, it was indescribable-
- The time my family and I went to Europe, those two weeks were the best
- The first time I cried tears of happiness after reading a letter from my friend (kinda stupid? Isn’t it?)
- Giving my friend a surprise 4 days after her birthday 😉
- Laughing a lot till tummy hurts with my sister
- Celebrated my 16th birthday in school
- South east Asia trip with family
- School trip to Shangrila water park (with friends, of course)
- Getting wet in the rain with friends
- The time I closed the last page of Harry potter and deathly hallows. Love the book!
- A movie day- the day we did nothing other than watching movies- total 9 movies that day on sleepover with my friend
- Laughing like maniacs when watching Jaws movie (1975) at 2 in the night (the sleepover time)
- Again laughing when playing the dictionary game
I will add more when I remember or have more Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious moments. For now, these. What are your Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious moments? Comment below.