A few days ago, I was nominated by lovelyricism for the blogger recognition award. I want to thank her for the nomination. With great pleasure I fully accept this challenge.
I would like you to check out her fantastic blog here.
Here are the rules:
- Write a post so as to show your award.
- Thank the one who nominated you and embed a link to their blog.
- Share how you started your blog.
- Give a little bit of advice that new bloggers can take away
- Select fifteen other blogs who you think really deserve the award.
- Visit the blogs you nominated and let them know.
Share how you started your blog-
I started my blog on 17 May 2016, one of my friends was born this day (years ago). Before that, I never really thought of a blog or writing. To be honest, I was not really good at writing. And I never really made an effort on improving it. I always thought there are so many people better than me in my class itself, let alone the world. But then I thought some people are always there better than you and that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try at least. If that’s how we all think, the world would be a rotten place full of pessimists who never make an effort to do anything. And then I started a blog, I didn’t know what I would write, but I would. Then slowly, my blog got a purpose, to be able to share my story, what I learn everyday in the world, to improve myself a tiny bit (which is better than none) everyday. To inspire and motivate others, hopefully.
Give a little bit of advice that new bloggers can take away-
Well, I don’t think I am qualified to say anything here, all I would say is just START writing. Like they say, well begun is half done. And write and write and write. I believe to achieve anything you need to have perseverence and patience.
It’s good to note that the bloggers that I have nominated are free to not accept the award (already been nominated, not ready, lack of time, hate the awards, don’t understand, laziness, or any other relevant purpose) or can take the challenge whenever they want.
But if ever you want to know a little bit more about blogging awards, I invite you to visit the link provided here, where there is a post written by the daily post—so as to understand in depth the various awards that are being awarded.
So here are the 15 bloggers that I nominate for the blogger recognition award:
- itsmisselizabeth for her amazing book reviews and honest and open writing
- successinspry for his motivating blog posts about self improvement
- simpledimplesite because I love her writing and her daily photo challenge
- thephotopoetblog for the beautiful photos clicked and the poems that follow
- myhappycornerblog for her awesome life experiences she writes about and the reviews
- kunaljrane for his fabulous writing and poems
- alwaysassistantneverboss for the wonderful thought provoking posts and motivating soul talk.
- passiveaggressivepostitnotes for her lovely poems and articles
- serenequietness for the wonderful posts he writes which makes you wanna go out there and seize the moment
- lukeatkins for his great movie reviews and recommendations and his honest stories he shares
- philessatryblog for the fascinating poems and words that make you feel
- sabiscuit for the exquisite photos clicked and the messages that follow
- beautifulkindofthoughts for the beautiful thoughts and honest stories
- bayart for outstanding articles on life and happiness
- itsnotvanity for her lively poems and travel experiences