Last month, I was nominated by lovelyricism for the sunshine blogger award. It’s with immense pleasure I accept this award. So please do check out her lovely blog. I apologise for writing this post so late. Things got a little busy and I kept procrastinating it.
So here are the rules:
- Write a post so as to show your award
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Here are my answers to the 11 questions-
The most adventurous trip you have ever been to and with whom?
Europe trip with my family.
Any dream vacation place?
Switzerland and London! And many more yet to discover.
What’s your dream date (your would be lover as well as where are you gonna take him/her) gonna be like?
Umm, I guess it will be something adventurous and spontaneous. The unplanned events are the best ones. And who doesn’t like a surprise?
Reading books or watching movie adaptations?
Reading books for sure, a person who has read a series and another who has watched all movie adaptations, I think the the former knows and loves the series more. Also, the book is always better.
List 5 of your favorite movies of all the time.
This one is hard. But if I had to choose, I think I will narrow my favourite movies down to these 5-
- The Ring (yes, the scary one, probably because the ring was the most scary movie that I watched alone!)
- Titanic, for sure! I have lost count of how many times I have watched this movie, but every time I watch it, it gets me crying.
- 3 idiots
Your favorite author and why?
I don’t know if I can answer this question, I feel every author, be it a famous writer or an amateur has a different way of writing and their artwork is wonderful in it’s own way.
Your topmost favorite book and why?
I LOVE the harry potter series!I love it because it takes you to another world. What I like most about fiction works is that it has the ability to create and conceptualize a universe. And that’s an amazing skill.
Apart from reading books, what else do you have interest in?
I love watching movies and tv series. Friends and Sherlock and big bang theory are my favorite. I will start watching game of thrones soon and at present I am watching korean drama and an anime.
If, given a chance, which book’s ending would you like to re-write & why?
I don’t think I would if I was ever given a chance. The creator intended it to be the way it is, so be it.
Do you see yourself as an aspiring author?
Yes, I do, I just need to be better than I was yesterday and with patience and perseverance, nothing is impossible.
One quote that sums up your whole life!
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.-Mark Twain
Before telling the names of the nominees that I have gladly chosen, I would like to invite all of you in reading a post written here—so as to have a better understanding of the awards.
It’s also good to note that the bloggers that I have nominated are free to not accept the award (already been nominated, not ready, lack of time, hate the awards, don’t understand, laziness, or any other relevant purpose) or can take the challenge whenever they are ready.
Here are the bloggers I nominate-
And finally here are my questions for all of you-
- What is your best childhood memory?
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
- What do you feel most proud of?
- What is your favorite music?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- What do you want your tombstone to say?
- How do you spend your free time?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- What are you most afraid of?
- Complete the sentence- Life is…………