It is a list of things to do before you die. What’s life without goals and new experiences? I believe everyone should have a bucket list and complete it. Do you have one? great! If not, start now! Here’s my bucket list-
- Run a marathon- i run everyday morning, so hopefully one day i will get there
- go skydiving (like in zindagi na milegi dobaraa movie)
- see the seven wonders of the world- eiffel tower and taj mahal done
- master a musical instrument- learning guitar and piano
- see underwater life (like in zindagi na milegi dobaraa movie) 😀
- Fly in a hot air balloon
Solve a Rubik’s cube by myself ( pretty lame? well, yeah, i still don’t know it, but will do it soon)done this on 19 June ’16!
- go on a road trip with friends
- write a novel and publish it
- conquer my biggest fear- which is lizard (skeptical about this one)
- Watch a horror movie in the theatre alone
- Win an arm wrestling fight with a boy- as the society sees, boys are stronger than girls, NO, i am gonna do this one day
- Dye my hair a crazy colour- teal? crimson?
- get a tattoo
- get drunk- see what the fuzz is about
- follow vampire schedule for a day, sleep all day, work at night (from vampire academy)
- Hold a new born baby in your hands
- Kiss at midnight of new year
- Do actual halloween- go trick and treating (well, i am an indian and here we don’t really celebrate halloween, but influenced by movies, i wanna do it)
- Spend a day without electricity- tried many times, but always gave up 😦
- Jump off a waterfall and not die (like they do in movies)
yeah, so these till now, to do before i die.
which ones have you done?did you make your list? no? start now! tell me your list and do it.
The feeling of satisfaction that follows is spectacular.